Friday, June 27, 2008

Optimize Your Love Life With Random Acts of Romance

Regardless of how long you have been with your mate, you need to work to maintain the passion, excitement and romance in your relationship. In all stages of a relationship, if you steadily invest in the relationship by being proactively kind and steadfastly committed you will reap endless dividends and an enormous return on investment (ROI) in terms of the longevity of your relationship and the tremendous joy it will bring you. Random acts of romance can be as simple as a Post-It note containing the words "I love you." or as elaborate as an unexpected weekend getaway to a new or favorite romantic hotspot or hideaway. Whether you let them know with flowers, candy, a surprise picnic lunch or a tropical island vacation, optimize your love with random acts of romance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am Alec & I write articles on Love & Sex Tips & also blog at Learn Love Lessons for Love & Relationship Tips. It would be nice if you can post or mention a link of a article on " Love & Relationships" which I am currently promoting. I would add your blog at my blogroll or maybe mention a link in my posts.
Mail me if your interested.

Thanks